Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hummmmm...

There's a joke within the thru hiker community, which sometimes I wonder if the locals get (since they sell the saying on everything from tee shirts to bumper stickers).

It goes, "Hike faster I hear banjo music!" I couldn't help but to think of that phrase when I ran across this offering outside a store in Pearisburg, VA.

Anyone need some throw pillows for the couch? Let me know soon since I'm sure these babies will go fast. I think they're throwing in a fishing lure and beer coosie with purchase!

Whooo we... I think I know what y'all are getting for Christmas! Sorry to spoil the surprise.

Happy Trails.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

1 comment:

  1. Watch out for the Dukes of Hazard and the General Lee coming round the corner.

    21.5 Miles, no mean feet for aching Feet, Well done my trail blazing friend.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog...