Monday, June 14, 2010

VA Tech...


Saturday, June 12th....

Day one of my doctor recommended rest period.  He suggested two weeks ... I'm going with two days! 

It was a very stormy day (complete with weather warnings from the National Weather Service) but the rain didn't damper my spirits.  I was thrilled to visit the Virginia Tech campus! 

Since I had a rental car (and can completely relate to being stuck in a downpour) I offered several students rides.  They were fun to talk to ... and overwhelmingly LOVED the school.  I've never met so many people who only had good things to say about an institution of higher education. 

Hummm.... might this school have grad school possibilities for me?  Only time will tell....

Happy Trails,
Yahtzee



Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog...