Friday, September 17, 2010

The Presidentials (September 13, 2010)...

New Hampshire is certainly beautiful ... I know, luckily I've been here before.

So far all I've been able to see are white clouds as they completely envelop the mountains and block the views. Of course with clouds comes rain ... so I've been seeing (and trudging through) lots of mud too.

This photo isn't an isolated section of trail ... it IS the trail with the exception of the completely open rock faces (which don't mix well with muddy boots - slick!).

So far I've summited several mountains, including Mt. Moriah, North, Middle and South Carter Mountain, Carter Dome and Wildcat Mountain.

Next up ... The Big Momma's - Mt. Madison and Mt. Washington.

Rollin On,
Yahtzee
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog...